3.3.12

Wardrobe re-vamp! Spring is here!


SO I MADE A LIST...

Spring is here (sort of) and the new trend: pastel is EVERYWHERE. I know of a lot of people who are already hating on the new trend but I'm in love! The weather has been hotting up slightly but it's still very chilly so to perk up my mood, I've planned out a list of things I need to get so I'm prepared for spring.

Yes, I get excited about lists. Get over it.
**NONE OF THE PHOTOS ARE MINE! ALL PHOTOS HAVE BEEN SOURCED FROM ELSEWHERE ON THE INTERNET.**

Starting off with the hair, I'm loving these temporary hair sprays that come in different shades. They spray onto the hair with a good coverage and can be easily shampooed off. They're cheap and available around all drugstores. I've used a green can before to spray a strip in my quiff before and I'm defo carrying on. My natural hair is dark and I haven't touched any dyes in a while so this is perfect for the days I want a little bit of colour in my hair. 
I want to buy a pink, blue, green, silver and a gold one!

source: google
I'm deadly serious about this lip paint from Lime Crime. This shade called mint to be is absolutely lush but it's been discontinued :( and it's sold out on ebay :( Ive seen this color being used all over the catwalks but didn't think anyone sold them. I was so shocked and happy when I found out that this little gem could possibly be mine one day!

source: google

Carrying on with the lipstick talk, I am in love with Barry M lip paint's texture. I wasn't too keen on them at first but I found out that you need to find a way to accommodate the texture to your taste. Some might need a bit of vaseline on first, some might need a slick of lipgloss on top. I just need to really buff my lips first and then apply layers on. I've got Barry M's Marshmallow, Baby pink and Vibrant pink but I want to move onto the orange-y shades such as the Peach, Peachy Pink and Coral.

source: google

I will be sporting my thick eyebrows this spring alongside my thick black eyeliner with dozens of pairs of eyelashes on each eye! But i simply cannot avoid these AMAZING shades! I want to get some statement shades. I always get them from Nepal but it's about time I started browsing elsewhere for them! 
Lady Gaga's cats eye sunglasses are not my usual cup of tea but I know it will spice up my outfit. I've always loved my 70s square over sized shades but I want to get one with the curly handles! Loads to choose from over at ASOS, camden market, bricklane and ebaaay! woopwoop!

source: google

I'm sticking to my shirts with collars but all my collars are getting a makeover! Embellished, decorated collars, here I come!

source: google

I'm also staying true to my denim shorts and cotton tights but one thing I'm going to add are these amazing DIY thigh chains. A few quid spent in the charity shops for meters of gold chains -hello amazing new jewellery!

source: google

I just cannot seem to step away from the brogues. I've tried chelsea boots, creepers.. I just don't like it! But then I came across this! Studded brogue creepers! I've owned numerous amounts of brogues in the past two years but it's about time I chucked them away and said hello to these babies!

source: google

**NONE OF THE PHOTOS ARE MINE! ALL PHOTOS HAVE BEEN SOURCED FROM ELSEWHERE ON THE INTERNET.**

6 comments:

Unknown said...

so many cool pics....love the leg-chain-harness

BLEURGH
www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

STYLE MARMALADE said...

Love the mint lipstick looks sooo good, and the creepesr! x

Anna, Oh yes! I like that. said...

People hate pastels?? Whaaaaaat? How is that even possible?

I can't wait for some sunshine. I need more colour in my life!

mad milla said...

aw..i have always craved for thigh chains.

Cate Adriana B. said...

love the lips!! wow

♥ www.cateadrianab.blogspot.com

IstyleD said...

hey, thanks for your lovely comments and thank you following me ;)
really means a lot to me. I also admire your blog - and you are sooooo beautiful :)